March 4, 2011

30 days of lists!! :D

Howwwwddyy everyone!

Sorry I've been. like. dead. But I assure you, I am not a zombie, (I don't think Zombies could type anyway...but) and I am very much alive.

I am getting back into the swings of things. My cuts  now look like car scratches, and turning into scars.
:D yay.

I've been journaling alot, a lot via swap-bot, but allssoo

30 Days of Lists
It is a lot of fun. We've been at it for 4 days, but it's never to late to start!!!
Here are some of mine:


Journal
(I got the journal from Campfire Chic)
Few Things About Yourself
Things Looking Forward Too
Today's Playlist

Try it! The idea is that you can journal a little something something every day! :)
30DAYSButton<----Click to begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now this is an idea I can rally get behind! There's nothing I like more than lists! (that's a lie because the cast of True Blood is real. haha)
I think I'll start a List thing for myself. Thanks for this idea! :)