January 23, 2013

New Years Tea Haul! :D



What says New Years like a good tea haul?


I got some Tea at Teavana! Most of the tea was onsale too! :D

I even got a tin and a 'perfect tea spoon!' That way when I move out, I have my own tea stuff too :).

 Sakura Allure is my fav. It tastes and smells sooo good! Moroccan Mint, I got for Dave because he wanted to try gun powder tea! haha.  Peach Momotaro is for my Mom. She loves it.



What have you been brewing?

Also!
The Spice and Tea Exchange is having a give away!
Link here! 
Good Luck!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Oooh looks yummy! x

uncustomary said...

Got your letter yesterday! Response going out to you tomorrow :-)

Anny said...

Ooh, I've always wanted to try that sort of tea that "blooms" in the pot! It looks beautiful!

I've been kind of stuck with my After Eight tea and a green tea with the name "Dream Dancer" that is just absolutely divine!
...I love tea, I like that I'm not the only one passionate about it ;)