June 24, 2010

holy shit!

I'm not dead! I swear!
My camera died. :<. So, I've been relying on my iPhone 3g. Oui, the IOS 4! 3g'ers got scammed :/. Anywho, enough about tech.

I'm no longer a teenager, I'm 20 now! Holy crap! I've also lost a pants size :) Best feeling. Ever.  I'm on my way to loose more.

I've been readying along with an audio book to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. Makes me feel like a kid again. I've also been reading The Shack, which is really good.

I've been bored a lot. I've hit an artist rut. And I hate that. I've been trying to come up with something good. I think its this heat. lol. I hate Michigan for that reason.

anywho. I think I might do a little bit of work. My Mom has been gone with my Nana. Our Cousin, Aunt, thing, died yesterday. She was 92. She had a good life at least. :)

I was thinking on doing a ATC swap. I've never done one. Are they fun? I've never made one, but I have a crap load of blank ones from Hobby Lobby.

So I died for a month, I'll be back, sorry! <3

Hello!

No comments: