September 8, 2011

The Pixie-Lution!

Alright, so I was one to always think I had short-er hair. I did long locks when I was little. I had it down to my ass at one point. As I got older, I hated my hair more and more.

Before.
It was hot, I had to brush it, I had to actually...like...make it look like I wasn't a wild woman!

Sorry in advance for crappy web-cam photos.




At first, I hated it. I am still coming to terms with it. I got a nice deep redishpurple under my bangs.
I dig it though. I can actually do more with it.  I can put a headband on! Which, I love.  And I have these awesome feather earrings, that look even more amazing.

So, people who are debating on the plunge: I think it's worth it. Make sure your hair dresser knows what he/she is doing. It's hair, and it'll grow out. I feel like a whole new person, and like my confidence is at an all time high!
:D

7 comments:

'Melia said...

I really like it Luna. I'm still trying to embrace my short locks, I can't wait for it to grow in! But I am waiting patiently and until then I will be messing around with it at all lengths to see what I can do with it.

And I need to dig out the headbands!

I can't wait to see your short hair girly!!!!

Soulja Boy's tonsils said...

Dude. Just wanted to say......that your new doo looks really really rllyrllyFKINBADASSWTFBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!! X_X

Margaret said...

Your fantastic new frisur looks terrific! Looks like it really suits your fun personality. Glad you took the plunge. Maybe I will too someday....

Bubbles said...

It looks great, the thing I love about short hair is that you know it will dry quickly unlike long hair and messing around with a hair dryer

swapbot:samash

Jen said...

I don't know what to say...honestly I'm having a loss of words.~Jennifer (asma from swap-bot)

Wendy said...

I like your hair!! I like to wear my hair short too, it drives me crazy when it starts to grow out a little. It's a wash and go style.

Unknown said...

So, it's been a little bit...are you still loving your new do? Cute, by the way! :)

Visiting you from the Love Comment Blog Swap thingie. ;)

Sarah