May 18, 2012

A little Fun on Friday!



Hey Guys!

I know I haven't written anything in a while. I just got a new keyboard ( A Razer Lycosa mirror. Goes with my Mouse!).  My BF got it for me early for my birthday, because he knew I'd be killing off HellSpawn on Diablo 3. (t3hryuluna#1405). I love D3. I was  a huge fan. I even did a ATC inspired by it for a swap I was in. The Theme was 'Childhood'. lol
Yeah- it's a little crappy. It was one of my firsts. I still love it though.


Well, Every Gamer needs her (or his) fuel. While my Dad and BF chug Monsters and stuff (Which I do form time to time) I drink on Coffee and my personal favorite and savor:

I actually like the Twinnings better. I got it on sale last summer at my yearly trip to Wal-Mart. I can't find them anymore :/. And I refuse to pay shipping and handling on food. So, after some bitching, throwing a fit in the middle of the store, my Mom forced me to get the Lipton stuff. Fiiinneee Mooomm. It's good. I still like the Twinnings better.

I use it in my Cuppow. But I thought of a nifty thing.  Lemon ice cubes!  What you do is just slice a lemon in 4s, or thicker slices, put it in a bag, and freeze it! Taa Daa!
I use them instead of ice cubes. As they start to melt, you get a nice lemony flavor :). It's pretty awesome. Though I'd share!


Anywho! It's planting season! Mom and I (Mostly Mom) have been planting! I made these two:



Mom made this:

Mom makes the best fairy gardens!

And that's what's been up! 



1 comment:

uncustomary said...

That's an awesome fairy garden. :-)