December 1, 2010

Snow :D


Welcome home :)

Snow in the D-d-ark.

     LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING OUTSIDE :D
YAY! Snow! At least it looks pretty now...Knowing Michigan we'll have 5 feet in the next hour ( Kidding! Kinda....) It makes me even more super excited for the holidays. It first Snowed on Thanksgiving (Nov. 25), but it didn't stick...This is kinda sticking. OooooOOOO!! Winter is finally here! It's late for Michigan. Typically we have snow by now. I don't mind though :) And I'm sure you'll see be bitch about shoveling it soon. I'm enjoying it why I can. he he

*Edit* Posted more pics at night :3

7 comments:

manomij said...

Hi there I am here from swapbot. Lovely meeting you. We are having snow here too and totally snowed in.
Great blog I will be back
manonclarke

Jolly Pirate Donuts' Manager said...

Why must thou torture those unfortunate to live in high climate areas with pictures of that wonderful white stuff? *le sigh*

Fashion Bug.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm lilylestrange from SB :) We have a LOT of snow just now, I was snowed in for a week it was so bad!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm lilylestrange from SB :) We have a LOT of snow just now, I was snowed in for a week it was so bad!

katielyn said...

Cool pictures! This is Katielyn from Swapbot. I was able to find your link from another blog, so no worries about my email.

Sonia said...

Hi,
lovely blog and I love snow too.
In Italy was snowing 3 days ago and Milan was all white.
Sonia from Swap-bot

gamibot said...

I still say you guys up north are lucky. If we're ever lucky enough to get snow in Texas, it lasts for one day. And the snow we get for that day is only about 1-2 inches.

We had our most snow in February of last year, where the snow fells to maybe... 4-5 inches, and lasted for about 3 days.

So... if any of you are ever growing tired of being snowed in, come to Texas? haha..