1. Nothing says fall like : Pumpkin spice. And the cold Michigan monsoon. Can't forget that.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is Getting apples and cider. Or, getting ready for winter (A Michigander must). Or going (either walking or driving) and seeing the leaves change.
3. My favorite fall treat is Pumpkin spice late's. :).
4. Fall makes me think of How great Michigan can be because I've noticed not everyone have the joy of Fresh apples, Cider, and the togetherness of Fall. It can get really pretty here. Or Cold lol. :). But it had very crisp air.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! Pumpkin, cold, orange, leaves, apples, cider, rain, snow, coat.
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is Jeans, socks, t-shirt, and a hoodie. Shoes, too. Those are important.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) As much as I bitch about it, I love Thanksgiving. It brings the family together. Halloween is kinda not celebrated here, my little bro gets freaked out easily. We are just going to buy him candy this year I think. But, Man, I love the turkey. And the fact you feel like you're going to explode with happy cranberry goodness on Thanksgiving. I probably eat to much, I'll admit it. But, hell, it's soo good!