September 6, 2012

Tea Swag Review: The Ingenuitea and Teavana Perfect TeaMaker

So, I wanted to start reviewing the stuff I (And my Mom) have.

I thought first I'll review these, together, since they are a lot alike, I think. We have The Ingenuitea by Adagio Teas ( Which I have no teas by them! I must buy some soon! And recommendations?) and Teavana's Perfectea Maker thingy. Mom's is the Ingenuitea. I have an older model of the Perfeatea. I got it at GoodWill for 3 bucks. If you're not as lucky as me, it'll set you back about 20 bucks. And I think it's worth every penny.

The Two Brewers


The only difference I think between the two, it the Ingenuitea mesh comes out. You can either see it as a good thing, or a bad thing. I hate it. It also tea stains.  But I like how all of it is see through, and the handle is pretty cool, with the grip and all.

(Today's tea!)


What I like to do, is fill up the cup you are going to use with boiling water, (or regular, and you can just microwave the water to get it hot) add the tea to brewer, and then add the cup of water to the brewer, that was you have the right amount of tea :).

Here's some random pics while I was waiting for the tea to brew! :D


             If that's not sexy, Iunno what is.    


Photobucket


All set! 


When you are done, you're tea leaves is right there. You can either steep again, or just throw it about. :).

I would buy one of these. They are so worth it. :)

What do you steep in?


3 comments:

wEI said...

I bought a Cat Karin (from Goku anime) teapot on a comic store. I'm in love with it.

I'm a big fan of cups too. Yours are fantastic!

http://worldofweicrafts.blogspot.com.es/

Unknown said...

I want to do this, but I'm just not a big fan of tea!! hahah.
but I bet it was more than worth it!
that one picture made me laugh!!haha
I really like your blog and I can't wait to be back to see soem more posts from you in the future!
have a great rest of your day!
~morgan

Chris said...

Hi Britty, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/