January 3, 2011

Happy New Year! And Christmas...And all that junk!

So! Sorry I've been like super dead lately. I took the Holiday off, and it was much needed. Forgive me?

I got a nifty Diana F+ Snow cat for Christmas I love the thing. It really cute. It is a Lomo camera. If you don't know what Lomo is, it is a replica of old toy cameras from the 1960s. I got the 35mm back and the instant back. I haven't gotten any film developed yet. But! I have the instant! Here are a few of my favs.:

My Obsession

Dad

A lot of them came out black! but! Hey! I'm learning! Film is a lot different!

I had a New Years party, which was fun!

I have a few resolutions:

  • To post my mail every Thursday
  • To rate people right away on Swap-Bot
  • Mail More
  • Be Happier
  • And get paid to take photos.
A simple list. I think this New Year I am really going to become myself :)

Happy New Year :D 

1 comment:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Hello Britty Luna!
Nice to blog meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Instant photos are so awesome! They are definitely had to figure out at first.
I just got the Instax 210 and posted a few of my photos if you would like to check it out.
amylouwhogirl.blogspot.com

Happy New Year!!!