January 26, 2011

omg!

I'm so sorry I've been like....gone...

I've had a lot happen the past like week and half..

I found my love for drunk people. They're my new study.

I went to a club/bar/thing. And it was college night, the 20th. $1 dollar picture beer. I learned, with the right amount of alcohol, and near closing, one will turn gay, then spill the beer all over. I went with Melia, so I was safe. I had a blast. I honestly don't know what I would do with out that girl.

Then the week happens, blah blah blah.

My Mom's B-day! She's not the meaning of life. We went to a fancy mall, then 5 Guy's Burger. My mom and I are cheap dates! lol

Plus, 5 Guy's has malt vinegar ( I love vinegar, of all types, FYI)

Malt vinegar bubble!!
It bubbled!  :D


I've been faced with a lot. I am faced with growing up, which is something I never really wanted to do. The task of work, struggling to find you place in life, and love. I honestly can see why people hermit. And I am a little bit of a hermit. If it wasn't for Melia, I'm pretty sure I'd be one.  Just. Ugh.

But! I got to go to Linkin Park

Linkin park!
Pendulum opened for them. It was my first non bar concert with out my parents. Dad wanted to come, but Melia only had one ticket ( a friend bailed on her). So, it was so much  fun.  Chester is sexy. Just thought you should know.

So, I need to get back on track, with life. Which, isn't all that fun, but I try anyway. I am trying to do a huge post here soon, full of goodness. Don't forget to check out Campfire Chic. She has an amazing give away ( Which has one of my cowls in it!)


Stay safe and sane readers <3

3 comments:

'Melia said...

So I'm so happy you camw with me last night! Mindu and I had SOOO much fun (and we got the woman some pancakes last night). I ended up sleeping all day.

But I won't allow you to be a hermit. Life as a hermit isn't fun, you know you'd be lonely if I didn't drag you out of the house.

Much love my dear friend!

Kamika said...

I think $1 pitchers of beer would turn nearly anyone gay for a night, and a lot of other things! lol

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Linkin Park! Very cool!